I Have & Love My Samsung G5,contract Up.any Opinions On The G7?

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by Geekinatrix, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Geekinatrix

Geekinatrix Private E-2

Hi everyone!
    I've had a variety of smart phones and for the last couple of yrs have had a SG5.
    I've had zero issues with it (other than I need to replace the screen) and now i need a rapid charger.
    My veriz contract is up, and I've read the standard ie. (NON major geeks) reviews on the SG7
    So what do you guys think? I do love the water resist. of the 7 ... but I really dont have a prob with
    my phone dropping into a body of water. I have an Otter on my SG5 - good thing, because it's been
    dropped many times, and stolen and buried twice by my very large puppy!

Thanks for this site and forum. You all are awesome! xoxo
    Vanessa

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Do you mean Samsung S5 and S7?
    The G5 is an LG.
    And I don't know about any SG5 or SG7.

3. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

If you mean a comparison between the Samsung GALAXY S5 and Samsung GALAXY S7
    then only the S7 has rapid - a bit more than one hour to full charge - (and WIRELESS) charging capability.
    It is a much more powerful phone than the S5 and even though it does use that battery power, it uses much less on standby and has a better ‘Ultra power saving mode’.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds