On Tuesday of this week, I mindlessly opened an email from DHL with an attachment about a missed delivery. While I am normally very cautious about what I open, this particular morning I slipped! I knew as soon as I clicked the attachment that I had made a HUGE mistake. Well towards the end of the 1st day my IE stopped working and I had to switch over to my old Netscape browser. My computer also began to operate very slowly. Over the course of the next few days it became progressively slower. Finally on Friday, late in the afternoon, my Netscape browser stopped working as well. I was able to download all of the recommended programs in safe mode networking. I followed the steps you have listed in the run/read me to a tee. Two Trojans were found during the cleaning process, however, I am still unable to use IE (which makes me think I am still infected). Luckily, I am able to use Netscape again. I have attached all of the requested logs. Thank you in advance for your help.