Iphone 6s Ghosttyping

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by Jerry78, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Jerry78

Jerry78 Private First Class

and opening apps
    so I looked via google help and I read how I need to return the phone,etc
    but is there no way to fix the problem?

right now, when the GHOST does stuff,i turn it all the way off, then wait 5 mins and power it back up

this solves the problem....for a while.....is there a better solution?

2. Jerry78

I think I solved the issue, but I'm not sure why it started?

Ive use a mophie juicepack
    https://www.amazon.com/mophie-juice...3201&sr=1-1&keywords=iphone+6+wireless+mophie

since I had the phone, about 2 yrs
    I was told the charger might be the problem,. so I stopped using the mophies wireless charger and got a apple cord and use the cord to charge it

next time i picked up my phone, no more ghost typing

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Sorry we didn't have any advice for you. Thanks for coming back and letting us know your resolution. This may save someone else in your shoes a bit of headache.

4. Jerry78

sure
    but I dont understand why a charger is the issue
    I think it might be the mophie case squeezes the phone and hurts some sensor and when I take it OUT of the mophie case the sensors unsquish....cause I have noticed from still using the mophie case(since I have no other) that sometimes the phone(*just once) ghost types(I pressed B and the TTTTT get being hit)
    I just need a new case

5. Jerry78

SOLVED THIS ISSUE

no new case was needed
    $100 for a new screen
    I called around to iphone repair shops, told them my syntoms and "bring it in, we will check it out"
    no
    I called a place

"oh, you need a new screen,,,no problem"
    -so you are aware of this issue?
    "oh yeah, no problem"

hour later, new screen and NO MORE PROBLEMS
    seems i can drop my phone and cause internal damage without external damage
    even though I have a case/screen protector

hope this thread helps someone

tl:dr
    -issue of buttons being pressed.calls being made when I type C and D gets pressed DDDDDD a LOT
    -turn off/on, helped resolve symtoms for short while., but they came back
    -neeed a new screen, even though no external damage..new screen solved issue
    /thread

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds