1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iso Simple *mac* Games

Discussion in 'Software' started by GrammawNewbie, Sep 13, 2017.

1. GrammawNewbie

GrammawNewbie Private E-2

I know MG is mostly Win-based, but I took the monetary plunge and bought a macbook pro to replace my old Win 7 which died (FINALLY!).

I have found a few simple games like "Lost In Night" but of course it's hard to find easy games for mac. Apparently, most of my favorite Jewel Quest games did not transition well to mac; the ratings in the App Store all say stuff like how it crashes. (A few of the JQ used to crash on my Win computers, too, so maybe it's a general iWin problem.)

Does anyone know of any (free or cheap, under $10) easy games, match-3 or puzzle type, for mac? As examples, I used to enjoy selectsoft's Crystal Ice Palace, Bejeweled Blitz, Jewel Quest:Sleeping Star, JQ mysteries:7th Gate, JQ: Sapphire Dragon, & Ocean Express (I have a trial mac version; we'll see how that goes).

On my Droid phone (yes, I'm a Jekyll & Hyde person) I love a lot of mochibits games like 4 Words and Word Wall, and Word Rings, 2 Rings, 380 Words by Second Gear Games.

Also - I used to buy from online sources like gamehouse - & BIGFISH seems to have several goodies for mac - does anyone know if it's ok to download (purchase) games from BIGFISH, as far as security and positive results (i.e., the game will actually work)?

Thanks!

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

GrammawNewbie likes this.
  3. GrammawNewbie

GrammawNewbie Private E-2

Eldon likes this.