Just An Intro

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Geek_Justin, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Geek_Justin

Geek_Justin Corporal

Hi Major Geeks, My name is Justin. I've been coming here for years for tips and tricks. I've been working on and building computers for a few years. I've seen questions that I could answer but until now wasn't old enough to join. I am homeschooled and travel with my family singing and doing disaster relief. We are in Texas right now helping with clean up from Hurricane Harvey so helping others is something I've done all my life.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Good to know!! And welcome to the forums!

3. StruldBrug

StruldBrug Sergeant

Hey there, Justin! Its great to have you involved here. Some of us need replacing soon.:D

4. Geek_Justin

Geek_Justin Corporal

I'm sure you have a lot of good years yet. The two parts of the brain that are the last to go is memory of music, and memory of mechanical things.

5. TimW

Hot dog!! I can still build an erector set!!

Geek_Justin likes this.
  6. Geek_Justin

Geek_Justin Corporal

Call me if you need some help.

EDIT: I didn't mean that as an insult. I love erector sets.

7. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Welcome to MajorGeeks, Geek_Justin. :)
    Or your own outhouse... :rolleyes:

8. TimW

Speaking of which.......clogged the toilet again!! :)

9. Geek_Justin

Geek_Justin Corporal

Thanks for the fore warning of what to expect here. :D

10. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Major Geeks. Don't worry, we aren't all old men.

(some of us are old women ;) )

Good to have you. :)

DavidGP and Eldon like this.
  11. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

Welcome Geek_Justin, You should be able to enjoy your time n majorgeeks, and as you can see, a little banter is not a bad thing-in the right place, and not interfering with learning , or, helping others.

12. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

13. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Welcome Justin to the forum, hey do jump in to answer any questions you can, the forum is a place of free help for tech issues, bit like what you and family are doing for buildings and people in disaster zones, so great stuff you and family do.

Ahhh you will get to know the banter and lightheartedness we have here as life can be too "ridged" "stiff" "lifeless" these days so some humour (yes spelt the proper way) is needed in our daily life. You will find many of us are from tech/industry/medical backgrounds and many not, but we all just enthusiastic tech geeks, enjoy.

14. Silverthunder

Silverthunder Sergeant

Hi, Justin. We are happy to have you here.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds