Lenovo Smartphone K10e70 Firmware

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by freeddom123, Oct 28, 2017.

1. freeddom123

freeddom123 Private E-2

Can somebody please help with a firmware download - English - for this phone. My firmware got corrupted and the camera stopped working. A factory reset does hot help.

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

3. freeddom123

freeddom123 Private E-2

I did as suggested. Runs up to upgrade and reports firmware up to date. Refuses to flash because it cannot find model number although the model number appears under device screen. Pleas advise.

4. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

If a factory reset doesn't fix the camera, and the firmware is up to date, then in all probability the camera is broken.

BTW...
    How do you know the firmware got corrupted and stopped the camera from working?

5. freeddom123

freeddom123 Private E-2

If I do a factory reset, the camera works. As soon as I load contacts or any saved data, the camera works.
    Tried permissions and cancelled all camera permissions, does not help.

6. freeddom123

freeddom123 Private E-2

Sorry. Should read "as soon as I load contacts or any saved data, the camera STOPS.

7. Eldon

8. freeddom123

freeddom123 Private E-2

Hi Eldon,
    You guys are astounding. Method 9 worked and camera is back working.
    Only remaining problem: I backed my contacts onto the micro SD card before starting the recovery process.
    When the phone restarted, it says it does not recognise the sd card and wants to re-format it.
    I can't get my contacts back! I do not want to re-format because this will certainly wipe the contacts file.
    What to do?

9. Eldon

You'll have to remove the micro SD card, put it into a card reader connected to a PC, and copy your contacts.

10. freeddom123

freeddom123 Private E-2

Hi Eldon,
    Thanks for your amazing support. Found my contacts on Google account.
    Cheers

11. Eldon

You're welcome. :)

12. freeddom123

freeddom123 Private E-2

Hi Eldon,
    When I lost the camera functionality I also lost all the stock ringtones. All the re-setting etc done for the camera did not restore the ringtones. Can you please help with that as well.

13. Eldon

14. freeddom123

freeddom123 Private E-2

Hi Eldon, Thanks again. They are back. I just looked in the wrong place.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds