Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Swiping Issue?

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by cornflakes, Sep 14, 2017.

1. cornflakes

cornflakes Corporal

I have two brand new lenovo yoga tab 3 plus android tablets. One of them has a screen protector on and the other one doesn't. I copied a folder of my photos onto both tablets via the micro sd card (copy to internal memory).

When I load the gallery to view my pictures, I tap on one of the photos to enlarge it, then from there I just swipe to move onto the next photo. The issue I'm having is everytime I swipe to the next photo (right to left swipe), the photo goes back to previous photo. I've tried long swipes, short swipes, up and down swipes but no matter what, each time i go to the next slide/photo, it just slides back to the previous one. It makes it almost impossible for me to go through 20 photos even as I'm constantly swiping to get to the next picture but the previous one keeps sliding back in (right to left).

It happens on both, so I'm hoping it's not a defect on my tablets but maybe a settings issue? It doesn't happen when I swipe anything else (like my menu screens or app screens).

2. cornflakes

cornflakes Corporal

That's strange, it seems to work fine now. I didn't make any changes to any settings. Maybe the new tablets just needed to warm up?

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Weird.

4. Linda.shift

Linda.shift Private E-2

I suggest you use another photo viewer, some of these devices have a mind of their own.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds