looking to learn

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Martin Acoustic, May 14, 2009.

1. Martin Acoustic

Martin Acoustic Private E-2

Hi People,

Im looking to learn from the pros and I would like to know just how I can go about getting involved with Maware Removal as a helper?

Thanks Much

Martin

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, :wave, you have come to the right place... Lots to learn here, for sure..... :-D

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to the MG forums, Martin. :wave
    Good to see others prepared to help numptys like me who need directions to fight the nasties.
    Can't imagine what would've happened if I hadn't stopped by MGs to get help. Probably would've given up and let the baddies win. :cry
    You gotta dig it.

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

ANd Joey is so right this time too! We must not stop learning, or else those bad things will win, and we don't want that!!!:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds