malware forum, i think my thread got missed

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by fiksen99, Feb 25, 2010.

1. fiksen99

fiksen99 Private E-2

hi im afraid i cant pm any of the helpers as i dont have 50+ posts, hoever my thread here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=211046 in the malware removal has dropped to the third page and im afraid it may have been forgotten about, is there anything i can do?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As you'll apprieciate malware is rampant on the internet these days, so forums that still offer malware removal services freely are becoming scarce, so they are always very busy.

Dont worry its not forgotten, you had an answer yesterday and you'll just need to allow Chaslang to get how from work and get some free spare time to reply to your latest reply. Everyone here and especially the malware fighters work and reply to support questions in their own free spare time, also that can make it seem a longer period of time for a reply is that we are all likely in different time zones, so while you maybe awake someone else may not be.

Plus it could be on page 10 but then thats better as the malware experts work from olders to newest question or reply (if they have taken a clean up on) so being on the 1st page means your at the back of the work queue.

A PM will do you no good.

Dont bump it only hurts you

Sit tight Chaslang will be with you as soon as he can.

3. fiksen99

fiksen99 Private E-2

ok fair enough, i appreciate everything they do and just wanted to make sure my cries wouldnt go unnoticed!! :p cheers

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

No once your in someones work queue, they will get to you in due course :)

5. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome to MG.

And try to follow to the exact letter what you are instructed to do. These fighters are the best you'll find on the net and the procedure they have developed is far better than any other I have seen.

If you read throught that forum, you'll find far more successes than not, although at times I've seen where they run into a machine that is so thoroughly corrupt that the only solution becomes a fresh install.:wave:wave:wave

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds