Media converter for CDFS to MP3

Discussion in 'Software' started by SPumpkinMarie, Jul 21, 2012.

1. SPumpkinMarie

SPumpkinMarie Private E-2

Ive never had this problem before..Ive been trying to upload music from a cd on my computer to my MP3 player on my cell phone's micro memory card. It says the music files on the cd are in CDFS format and will not upload to my MP3 player.. I looked on Major Geeks and can't find a converter for this.
    Can anyone tell me where I can get free media converter to convert a CDFS file to a MP3 file? :)

2. abekl

abekl First Sergeant

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What Windows version and Service Pack are you using as in the main Windows Media Player will rip to MP3 and that tend to be MP3 player compatible.

What Cell Phone do you have make and model?

But FreeRip that Plodr mentions I have used and is a good app, I tend to use Microsoft Zune these days but thats due to my music collection being in that app and its versatility for me and my devices.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds