Mobile Phone Hacked (direct Hack)

Discussion in 'Malware Help - Public (Anyone Can Post & Respond)' started by Sally768, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Sally768

Sally768 Private E-2

I have an iphone which an ex has hacked into. He is highly intelligent and manipulative. I can give a full background of how I know about the hacks if needed but keeping this brief initially, so I'll stick to the point.

Anyway. when I broke up with him he hacked into my phone, potentially before but I suspect after and can explain why I know this.

Since then I reset to factory settings etc, checked for viruses in various ways including imazing. Nothing shows up. Yet I and other friends have witnessed first hand him accessing my camera/microphone when my phone is not being used and on standby. My whatsapp/internet also goes crazy periodically (on new phone and this also happened on old phone - its not a bug). I have since set up privacy settings to see how often microphone/camera accessed etc. It happened on both my old and new phone. this doesn't happen on my various friends' phones. as above I can provide loads of other indicators if you'd like with more specific detail.

Essentially I would love to be able to stop this but as yet I'm unable to find a way.

I used lockdown mode on iphone which hasn't helped at all!

I believe from what I have learned so far it is a direct hack rather than using any phishing tactics or malware. He also hacked into my netflx (can explain and provide some proof of this), my television generally, alexa etc.

It's been several months now and I'm now managing by just thinking to myself he's not doing this and just getting on with things. But if there is a way to stop him, I would like to be able to.

2. XoXgaming

XoXgaming Corporal

3. Goddess Bastet

Goddess Bastet Master Sergeant

Unless the iPhone has been jailbroken it cannot install viruses or malware. There’s no virus scanners for these devices & although they are listed in the App Store none state they scan for malware.
    Have you reset the iPhone to factory default via iTunes?
    Have you signed in to your Apple account via a different device & changed the password & turned on two factor authentication?
    Check to see if there are any remote access apps installed & if there is delete it.
    How do you know the phone is being hacked? Does the camera &/or microphone colour dots appear? Has he shown you a photo taken by the camera? Are random things happening while using the phone?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds