motherboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Daniela, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Daniela

Daniela Private First Class

Hi ,
    Can somebody tell me what symptoms for bad motherboard are? My PC on time to time is slow and it crashing up very often. I reformat the hard drive and reinstall The OS and again is the same, so I think that something is wrong with motherboard. I have Win XP Pro on HP d220 with Lite-on NR138 motherboard. Also can somebody tell me good hardware diagnostic tool(testing motherboard , HDD memory, processor…)
    Thanks a million
    Daniela

2. kjanz

kjanz Corporal

constant crashing is usually caused by bad memory or overheated cpu or the computer is running an operating system with out the proper resources,

3. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

"Lite-on NR138 motherboard", never knew they made motherboards?

Are you sure of the details?

I suggest you use EVEREST and post a log here as an attachment (only, don't copy and paste).

Then try something like MEMTEST to test your memory.

However, anything could be causing this, and it's very hard to say what it is with the limited and vague information you have supplied.

4. Daniela

Yes, I used Everest for motherboard info. Attached is EVEREST log. I made memory and HDD test and everything is find. Can you give me link to utility which make motherboard test? Any suggestions from your side ?
    Thanks
    Daniela

5. Daniela

Report was too large for uploading, so I trounced it . Let me know if you need more info from the report

Attached Files:

6. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

The error message detailed in the crash is quite important when determining what caused the crash,if your computer just restarts try this

control panel,system,advanced,startup and recovery setting,uncheck the box auto restart,the next time the computer crashes,if your lucky enough to get a blue screen write down what it says and post,if the error is different each time it most likely is a hardware problem,if the error is consistent each time pointing to the same driver or application it most likely is a sofware or driver problem

7. Daniela

In only one of crashes I got blue screen with stop error 0x0000007A (oxE11EAC74, oxc000013, oxbf97b704, ox0464c860)
    Kernel_data_inpage _error.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds