New Phone

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by TimW, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Untill the next time... :rolleyes:
    Scroll sideways. The hidden widget(s) is last and it has a check mark. Uncheck it and click (touch) top right.

TimW likes this.
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I looked.....it isn't there. I did get the new widget thru play store. So I guess all is OK.

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I don't think my friends know how to use this new smart phone....... no one has called me since I got it???!!!

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Post your number online. You'll get tons of calls. :D

When I got my smartphone, I didn't know how to send a message. I never bothered on our dumb phones because you have to press a key 1, 2 or 3 times to get a certain letter. I could watch grass grow faster than I could type a message. It was painful!

I did what I thought was correct and got no replies. When I went to lunch with another friend, I told her. She said send me a message now. I did and she showed me that she received it. She messaged me back so I knew how that worked. Apparently the first two friends didn't check my message. I know they both send and receive messages. The one never does email - only messages. The other has one daughter who travels all over the world so she gets and receives messages from her daughter.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds