1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

office setup.exe not found

Discussion in 'Software' started by nitram22, Dec 2, 2011.

1. nitram22

nitram22 Private E-2

I am installing a DL of office 2010. but midway through the installation it asks 4 the setup.exe location.???????? what next.I found the folder but it didnt accept it????? where to get a working file 4 setup.exe 4 office pro 2010?

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Download it again. Didnt know you could so I am thinking its not a valid copy?

3. nitram22

nitram22 Private E-2

thanks for your reply. It verified. But the DL was interupted then restarted. I was hoping not to have to DL again. Its a lame wireless signal I have. Ive done the same w/ other similar issues of missing files b4. But I couldn't seem to find proper setup.exe. But I did resolve this morn.
    I copied it off a friends pc that had used it successfully. The file, not the program. Worked.