OpenSuSe 11.0 with KDE

Discussion in 'Software' started by BoredOutOfMyMind, Jun 24, 2008.

1. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

I spent about 3 hrs customizing this and then realized to install this will require messing up my Ubuntu Grub and I had not completely copied over my /home directory. :cry

It was not real easy to get KGO streaming with .asf in Kaffeine. After that, it took more than a little reading in the wiki to enable compiz-fusion and even more tweaking to get emerald set up. ;)

Alas, I still simply don't like KDE 4.0.....:eek:
    This is after tweaking Kubuntu for 2 yrs. Maybe because I know how to repair what went wrong in Gnome. I know the guide I found was similiar to Automatix and I would prefer to tell the system what NOT to install.

<the following is left for Jeremy to say "I told you so">

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

I TOLD YOU SO!

roflmao

3. zencyl

zencyl Private E-2

im sorry it was giving you trouble man, im running it on a vm right now, and really having no problems with it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds