PalTalk Jerks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by foogoo, Dec 20, 2004.

1. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

I just wanted to vent: over the weekend I was working on some computer(s) (big shock) when I do this I have a KVM on a good PC so I can surf for drivers and/or listen to PalTalk. I never realized the PC TECH room over there had so many @Admin's who are power hungry jerkwads. I am 34, not a kid, and been on Paltalk for 5 years... this weekend I got dotted by an @Admin for offering an alternative answer... the question was how to get rid of icons in the system tray. The @Admin told the person about MSCONFIG, and told him how to 'hide' icons.. he never specified what way to 'het rid of the icons' .. So the Admin told me I was wrong.. I stated a fact in XP you can hide icons to get rid of them... so the admin's rebuttle was to call me 'an @$$' and "idiot" and dot me. (Dot block mic use and text) NO WARNING, nothing... then he had his account set not to answer 'blind' private chats.. and every other @Admin said I had to ask HIM.. I sent them the text of the event.. still I had to ask him.. and he basically wanted me to beg on my knees to remove the "dot". I can't believe it use to be such a nice place to hang out & the motto was "we work in the room, so everyone can help" But I was told by the jerk that "helping complicates the situation". They really need to monitor how the other admins run the room when they are gone.. I've never had any problems helping before.

Anyone else have a Pal story?

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Forget that forum. Life is too short to put up with such egocentric jerk administrators. Stick with MG. Bazza

===

3. bojoko

bojoko Private E-2

undefinedundefined I have been on paltalk for allmost 4 years.WHY I still and on the drama queen infested <BLEEP> is because of a few close friends But in actuality... most of the people that seem to venture on to the music rooms are nothing more than a mass group of manic depressed idiots! for over 2 years now i have a hacker that tried to get into my system EVERYDAY! all because i would NOT be this Female nutcase's online Boyfriend lol i have sent reports to pal staff many times as well as tried to stop the looser but nothing i have tried has stopped the jerk.I have a music room on pal as well but have closed it due to the fact that sooooooo many people were comming in the room spamming the room and i would add there pal nics and block them but they STILL after blocking seem to be able to PM me?????? How is that possible ? is there some kind of Anti Block program for pal and if so ? where can I get it ? I really dont kn ow what the other rooms are like on pal But i can honestly say that the music rooms seem to have a TON of trouble makers that only use music as a prop to start there crap! its clearly obvious that paltalk does NOT care about there members like most chat rooms they are only in it for the advertising money they get. sad but true !!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds