Hello, Recently I've been having problems while surfing with Firefox. Ocassionaly I'll be redirected to a page of 404 cannot be displayed.. or another page that are similar to a search engine with an address of "partner37.mydomainuser...." I've tried to look for solutions online, so I've tried several solutions as well. One of them from "malwarebyte.org" suggested that I should disable my firefox proxy to "no proxy"... I noticed that it did not entirely get rid of the problem, but seems like a way to get around since I still get them ocassionally, but less frequent. But the moment I changed "no proxy" to "auto-detect", the problem will occur right away. Usually as soon I get these error/redirect, I would close firefox and use CCcleaner to clean up tempfiles before starting firefox again, this seems to work in order to access those pages. I've done all the scanning (as mentioned before starting a thread) and managed to pickup few hidden malware as well, but nonetheless, the problem is still there right now.