A while back (perhaps three weeks ago or so), I started having troubles with my internet connection. My browsers, all of them, would suddenly start throwing DNS errors at me when I tried to load anything at all, and I'd have to either restart my computer, connect to my router via an ethernet cord, or use my USB wireless adapter in order to access the internet. I suspect that from the solutions I found, this was a mere hardware/software issue. It was around that same time that another issue popped up. When I would surf the internet, sometimes I could not load the pages I'd want to, and I'd be instead prompted to an odd search-engine type website calling itself 'partner37.mydomain...' What with all the trouble going on with my internet connection, I unfortunately didn't immediately realize something was wrong. Especially since it affected multiple browsers of mine. It wasn't until I was using my USB adapter constantly to assure an internet connection and it popped up once more, that I realized, 'Oh heck, this is probably a virus.' So I frantically searched the internet in an attempt to fix the issue, and found this place. I went through the redirection malware guide and the basic malware guide, and despite one oddity (Root Repeal doesn't seem to want to work on my netbook) everything seemed fine. SuperAntiSpyware and MalwareBytes gave my computer a clean bill of health. Combofix and MGTools worked fine. So I figured I'd give it some time, see if what I'd tried had dealt with the issue. But then today the redirect popped up back again in Opera (currently running Chome to access MajorGeeks). I don't really remember what I was doing when the issue first popped up. I don't have logs from SuperAntiSpyware or RootRepeal, as the first found nothing (and thus did not create a log, to my knowledge), and RootRepeal crashed every time it started to load on my computer.