Peachtree Accounting 2005

Discussion in 'Software' started by LilReb, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilReb

LilReb Private E-2

I was working in Peachtree and a we threw a breaker in the office. I am now getting a message that says "Unable to determine security privelages. Please retry later. This is probably due to another user temporarily blocking access to critical files" whenever I open peachtree. Do i need to just give it time?

I am the only one that uses the program here.

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

I know you are not going to like this answer, but, from what I gather, that error, is not with you not being able to log in. But, that you have a damaged database within peachtree. Which either you need to restore from backup, or you need to have someone repair the database, which is not cheap.

Or, it could be as simple as:

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cg...R5IHByaXZlbGFnZXM*&site_ID=&p_li=&p_topview=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds