posted but no help?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lilshorty, Mar 3, 2007.

1. lilshorty

lilshorty Private E-2

Hi there I put a post on the malware forum yesterday and noone has helped me yet. I did notice that other people who posted after me have been helped? Why is this. Did I do something wrong? Thank you

lil shorty

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Its the weekend, just be patient.

There are a limited amount of approved 'Geeks' who help out in the Malware Removal Section and they are all volunteering their time.

If you have correctly followed the
    Sticky: READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide
    located near the top of the Malware forum, they will help you out when they get the time.

Malware does tend to be one of (if not the) busiest forum(s) on Major Geeks

Good Luck

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

That area of the forum works different, having your thread on the first page does not mean you will be helped quickly, the guys that assist with malware work from the oldest threads first as that is a fair system, sadly by adding the 3rd post in your thread and a scan that we didnt ask for bumped your thread to the top again thus to the back of the work queue

Don't Bump! It Only Hurts You!!!

However your thread has now been answerd, with some things for you to action.

4. lilshorty

lilshorty Private E-2

Thank you guys for the info. Next time (well hopefully there won't be a next time) but I'll be sure not to post anything that isn't asked for.

lil shorty

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds