I downloaded the ISO file last night from the Major Geeks download link in Firefox using Internet Download Manager. Upon checking the SHA-1 hash value, I found that it didn't match the one published on the Microsoft download page. I deleted that ISO and went directly to the Microsoft download page again in Firefox and using Internet Download Manager. Once again the SHA-1 hash value didn't match the one published on the Microsoft download page. This morning, I went directly to the Microsoft download page in Internet Explorer with Internet Download Manager disabled. THIS time the SHA-1 hash value matched the one published on the Microsoft download page (minus the 0x). If you want a numbers matching download, go to the Microsoft download page in Internet Explorer with your download manager disabled. The segmented download provided by a download manager corrupts the ISO. The Product Key needed for installation is listed by Microsoft as: NTTX3-RV7VB-T7X7F-WQYYY-9Y92F This information wasn't given in the Major Geeks download description.