1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With Pintrest

Discussion in 'Software' started by runfromabear, Sep 11, 2017.

1. runfromabear

runfromabear Private First Class

I seem to be having problems accessing one specific site. Pintrest.com

Every time I try to go on the site I get the following message. Connection to following site was cut and a file was quarantined. This is the code that comes up: js.scriptpe-inf(tri)

I am using AVG for virus protection. Ran CC Cleaner and Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes didn't find any threats. Everything else seems to be working okay.

I am using a Lenova y700 laptop. 64 bit operating system and windows 10 installed.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I have no problems accessing the site using FF. I suggest you disable AVG and try again. AVG has a lot of bugs.

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

It's Pinterest.com.
    And I can access the site with Internet Explorer and Firefox.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire