Simple question

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Cauca, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Cauca

Cauca Private E-2

Hi,

A couple of days ago I went through the read&run me first, did everything and stuff. Then after hours of catching up with programs, terms and such finally posted my thread... but nothing happened. I guess it's a complicated post and you just have to feel like dealing with it.

I ignore how this works and I'm just worried the post will just go unnoticed as other posts pile up on it. What does usually happen in these cases? Should I wait and if no one answers try again in a couple of days?:confused:

2. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

Your thread has been posted in as of today, please see your thread for instructions.

stuborn bugsII

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

4. Cauca

Cauca Private E-2

I'm sorry,

I must have recieved an answer right as I was posting this thread and didn't notice it. Thanks for the additional information on how it works, it makes a lot of sense. I'm just so new to geek stuff!!

Thank you guys :):)

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

No probs, the guys in malware will sort you out :)

Welcome to the site BTW.

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds