system security warning virus

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by helphelphelp3, Jul 4, 2009.

1. helphelphelp3

helphelphelp3 Private E-2

please help we have a system secuirty warning virus on my laptop. it will not let me access any programs. does anyone know how to get rid or this virus

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to Major Geeks, best fighter around!:wave Anyways you can go to the malware section of the forums. And go through this process --> http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 When done post all your proper logs and follow the instructions exactly. And also don't bump unless its only important (be able to wait) if you can not run these.. get a better detail of what is going on and what happens when you do this and that.. and if your not able to do one program try the others.. just because one won't doesn't mean this other won't.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG helphelphelp3 :wave I am sure you will be well taken care of. Just have some patience, and your laptop will be right as rain too. Follow the instructions carefully...;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds