test post

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ace3i, Mar 31, 2008.

1. ace3i

ace3i Private E-2

I tried to post to malware forum about trojandownloader.xs pop ups etc but could not post to that forum..
    Trying a test post here

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)

You will have to start your own thread in there. Only the original poster and the malware experts can reply to posts in the Malware Forum.

If you do have malware, you will have to follow the Read and Run Me thread that is at the top of the forum before you get help though.

Good luck.

3. ace3i

ace3i Private E-2

Thanks for the reply.
    I clicked on "new thread' and tried to post but was rejected'
    I followed the windoze vista cleaning proceedure and was trying to post my logs.
    I will try again.
    thanks

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's

the malware team will have you fixed up it no time:)

6. ace3i

ace3i Private E-2

Thanks, I was able to post logs for my trojan-downloader.xs problem in the malware removal forum.
    I followed the cleanup instructions for vista but still have the problem. I noticed lots of lookers but no help yet.
    Thanks

7. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Welcome, ace3i

The Malware Experts work from the oldest threads to the newest, so be patient and don't bump your thread. Read this sticky for the reasons why:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104916

dr.m :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds