Thanks To All Members In Tech Areas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DavidGP, Oct 21, 2017.

1. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I have to say a BIG thanks to all members answering posts in the tech areas as awesome stuff and I struggle these days to add anything meaningful to what you all have posted already to help others.

Just keep on doing what you do as I know new members and old alike really appreciate the help in computing matters. The Majorgeeks team also really love the quality of advice given on the forum.

LauraR, baklogic, Eldon and 1 other person like this.
  2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

There are some brilliant 'minds' on here, and sometimes I feel inadequate, but I do notice that even though some of us are not all as knowledgeable as others, we often find one of those at majorgeeks know the answer, or, like me, some lesser knowledgeable, have meddled enough to find the same, or, similar problem, and answer through our own experiences.
    I am sure all who do their best to help others on majorgeeks forums appreciate your thanks, and like me, also feel gratitude to all those who have been helping on majorgeeks for much of that extra knowledge which we have now ,over several years.
    Personally, I have learned so much from majorgeeks, and continue to do so.
    I, also miss some of the others who used to be here, and who often wrapped my knuckles when I answered something - and I always remember telling someone a noisy dvd was knackered, and was sharply reprimanded for knowing there was a fix, and it was not knackered.
    Always FREE advice, and help - I, too, would like to thank old and new geeks for helping me to learn, and keep my brain cells active.

DavidGP likes this.
  3. DavidGP

I think we all do at times baklogic as we cannot know everything, we wish we did and some think they do, but there is something to be said about knowing your limits and asking for help. We all do it but its where you do it, like you said Majorgeeks users know exactly where you are coming from, they have been through the same but in some cases its easy tech stuff, we try not to treat you differently (I hope) with easy stuff, Ive seen many a tech forum reply to a new user in "google it noob" really thats not going to help.

Glad you find you are learning more each day, hell I know I do.

Hahaha on the wrapping of knuckles. As you say its free advice and great advice, especially the malware removal.

baklogic likes this.
  4. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

See pm

5. DavidGP

If you sent me PM I dont have it sadly but I sent you on in best way to chat.

6. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

Sorry, I ran out of time, and had to leave before posting- will do again

7. DavidGP

Cheers read and replied and thanks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds