Just posting this in case it can help someone. Not presenting it as a cure or final solution. I was having problem running MalwareBytes Pro as it would begin to run then hang up. I ran an AVG 2012 Free scan and found nothing. Contacted MalwareBytes support and they had me run some diagnostics. Did not find anything and it was taking hours at the keyboard. I decided to download SpyBot Search and Destroy (free) and ran a scan. Nothing found. I then uninstalled SpyBot and downloaded Ad-Aware.(free) Ran a scan and it found some misc. cookies as well as the following: Trojan.win32.generic!BT Trojan.win32.generic!SBO as well as a file that MalwareBytes support tells me is part of a Vista Codec pac so of no importance. Ad-Aware appears to have caught and cleared the trojans and at this time everything appears normal on my computer except that MalwareBytes still will not run. About the only effect that the trojans had on my computer that I could tell was disabling/damaging MalwareBytes and a vague feeling of "somethings not right" when running my computer. No re-directs, no pop ups, at this point no apparent damage, perhaps some slow down and a few more internet disconnects than normal. Hope this info helps someone or helps to build a better picture of the trojan. I can post the Ad-Aware scan results but not sure if the forum wants me to do such a thing. Regards, Dave.