Hey guys. Need some help. Picked up something stubborn that seems to have morphed after I detected it and took some steps to delete it(uninstalled from control panel programs list, and found some things in C: Program Files.../System32, inter alia. More items seem to have popped up. I tried Malwarebytes and was able to run it twice with results that were quarantined and deleted, but the 3rd time - when I had it in mind to post results, the scans came up negative. I also used Hijackthis and was able to fix a couple of things, but according to online parsers/analyzers, several entries in %systemroot% - which should be deleted, couldn't be due to access permissions. I'm going to post a pic of the processes running in my task manager and a hijackthis log, if that's okay. Thanks.