Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Discussion in 'Software' started by benderdk, Oct 11, 2008.

1. benderdk

benderdk Private E-2

Hello there

I've bought Warhammer Online yesterday and everything worked just fine until I load up my character. Some time during the loading of my character I get disconnected each time I try. The funny thing is that it's not only Warhammer that disconnects, but it's my entire internet connection. I have to reboot my computer to make it work again.
    I have been looking through the FAQ and tech support on the official site and tried everything there:

- Disabled firewall/anti virus software
    - Updated drivers for gfx card, network adapter
    - Full Duplex in advanced network adapter settings
    - Disabled Checksum Offload in advanced network adapter settings
    - Forwarded port 4574
    - Opened the following ports on my router:
    UDP port 1024-65534
    TCP port 8040-8049
    TCP port 10622
    10500 - 10510 (all TCP)
    TCP 6881 - 6889
    TCP 6969
    NOTE: I can't open port 65535 on my router

Nothing seems to work. I hope that some of you guys can help me fix this problem.

- Bashere

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Why not?

3. benderdk

benderdk Private E-2

I don't know. It just won't let me.

- Bashere

4. benderdk

benderdk Private E-2

Fixed the problem. I installed Vista 64bit instead of winxp pro. That solved the problem.

- Bashere

5. Mimsy

That is really weird. Glad you made the game work! Have fun wreaking havoc! :)

6. sadorc

sadorc Private E-2

Hi i would like to take this time to get a quick poll on members. I'm not sure if i can post this here so if I'm violating the rules mods feel free to delete this post right away, however this is something that has been bugging me so i decided it was time to create an account here and post. Anyways the question at hand is do people think botting sites should be allowed. For example i did a quick search on the net and pulled up many sites. these sites not only have bots but they have radars that can see players in game. This is something that is totally unfair and gives players far to great of an advantage on others. Well anyways personally i think they should not be allowed as it makes the legit players far underpowered to the overly powerful players. Here is even a screen shot of the radar working that they have on there site it needs to be stopped.
    [br/][br/][​IMG]

7. Mimsy

Very pretty. And the reason you are posting here instead of reporting it to WAR is...?

8. Migz

Migz Guest

LOL i used to buy the lil figures... kinda realised it was kinda lame £600 into collecting them LMAO

BTW is the game any good? and more to the point... is it cheaper! LOL

9. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

It's all about Age of Conan.

10. wojiushiwo

wojiushiwo Private E-2

Security Camera Made From Webcam Internet Camera

I want to buy this adapter that makes any cheap webcam work with the internet like an IP
    camera. They say you can plug two webcams into it and then view them from the internet with
    out using a computer. The adapter plugs right into your internet with out the use of a
    computer. So the big question is, has anyone used this type of thing before and does anyone
    know how to use it? Can it work with any webcam or can it only work with some? I want to buy
    it from these guys at www.LDUcompany.com and I would also like to know if anyone has bought
    from them before? This is in thier computer accessories section but the direct link to the
    adapter is http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/169928.htm
    I think this is alot cheaper then buying two IP web cameras but I want to learn more about
    how it works. Any help would be appreciated :)

11. Mimsy

You are so in the wrong forum. Make your own thread on the Hardware board, don't just tack your question onto any thread anywhere.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds