Today I was (stupidly) looking for a keygen for my PDG Gold promotion testing software as I misplaced the casing sometime before upgrading to Windows 7. I noticed that browser started redirecting me when I clicked on search hits, so I ran Spybot and found Win32.Agent.ieu, which was eventually removed. I ran the steps in the Malware Removal guide, but may have messed up because when I double-clicked MGTools.exe it started running automatically. When it was finished I couldn't find the EnableUAC.reg file, so I just enabled UAC through the control panel and restarted, without toggling system restore unfortunately. After all of this, I ran Spybot again and found Win32.FraudLoad.edt. Please note that I'm using a 64bit system and that I couldn't download MGTools directly to the C drive due to some Administrator error, although I'm on the only user account. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.