Windows 11 Is Trash.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XoXgaming, May 8, 2024.

1. XoXgaming

XoXgaming Corporal

Windows 11 is trash as of late the performance was perfect before 23h2 and now it blows,and i mean sucks. Microsoft is all so starting to block Apps in 24h2 that is not approved on there list.And it seems they must of did some thing to web-browsing I noticed with the latest update windows 11 has tanked Firefox web pages on a fresh install will not load or even take forever loading.They are all so going to start to put more ad's in places you least expect.I was having such bad performance issues even on a ryzen 9 5900x and it pissed me off so bad that i reverted back to windows 10 and every thing is working fine.

I would expect the worst coming up guys.Even windows 10 performance is so much better on 22h2.

No matter what tweaks i did windows 11 has 10 times more bloat than windows 10.If it comes down to going to Linux again i will.

Sadly this seems to be a theme with microsoft they get everything perfect with one OS start making a new one works well in the beginning and than start's adding more bloat to the system till they break it.

RexB likes this.
  2. XoXgaming

XoXgaming Corporal

3. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

Well, they do have until 10 expires...

4. XoXgaming

XoXgaming Corporal

A lot of people might lose data due to this option being automatically enabled .

5. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I feel like OS has never really run the way we'd like it to, it's just always run within a range of acceptable failure or not. I feel like XP was king of stable, and everything since has been a disappointment.

the mekanic and SCT Guy like this.
  6. XoXgaming

XoXgaming Corporal

Bit locker maybe slowing windows on 22h2 and above.

7. XoXgaming

XoXgaming Corporal

8. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

We have a NUC which we use for the cameras at the ol' day job, and it has 11. No alternate browser. SO, I use whatever they call it now. I click on the subpage link for the Accuweather radar after a search (wanted to auto refresh on the big screen), and next page shows the 10 day at the top to me on a "Bing" page. Instead of the Accuweather site. Effin' rude.

9. Bob D

Bob D Private E-2

10. Bob D

Bob D Private E-2

Calling Win 11 trash is a bit generous. I think the ones who came up with that mess have earned a b**ch slapping.

11. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Windows anything can afford to be trash, It'd be nice if they adopted the mindset of releasing products they'd be proud of, instead of presenting whatever they wipe off in the bathroom as the next big thing.

12. XoXgaming

XoXgaming Corporal

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds