WoW 3d accelerator card with dual TMU support problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by Iceman5549, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Iceman5549

Iceman5549 Private E-2

I just downloaded the game and i have encountered this problem. If some one could reply ASAP that would be great because my parents said if i didnt get it to work in less than a week than i would have to go and delete it. I have a SiS 300/305 so if some1 can give me a site to get the upgrade that would be great

Thanx

2. Kazz

Kazz Private E-2

The minimum requirements for WoW to run in the graphic card area are that you need a card capable of Hardware Transform and Lighting and at least an Nvidea GeForce 2 class graphic card (though to be honest if you have just that minimum you are never really going to appreciate this game.)

The SiS 300/305 is a 32Meg card which is just passable for WoW but it doesnt support Hardware Transform and Lighting to my knowledge. You'd need to buy a new graphic card to run WoW.

As in your other post, can you list your system specs? Your other specs might not match the requirements either as your running an outdated card.

3. Sirk

Sirk Private E-2

I have the same message pop up...
    I have an NVIDIA Riva TNT2 Model 64 driver. Don't laugh at me! I probably need a new one eh? Could anybody enlighten me as to which would work for my PC?
    Windows XP Home
    Manufacturer: AOPEN
    Model: AWRDACPI
    BIOS: Phoenix-AwardBIOS v6.00
    Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1600
    512 Mb RAM
    DirectX 9.0
    Or should I just scrap it and buy a new one? -_-

Thanks!
    Sirk

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds