Huge Problems

Discussion in 'Malware Help (A Specialist Will Reply)' started by Kane18, Mar 17, 2007.

  1. Kane18

    Kane18 Private E-2

    So I accepted a file from a friend and I believe the file carried a Trojan because I now have one. How I found out was as usual I turned off my computer at night and in the morning I turned it back on. When I turned it back on in the morning all my files were delete and all my programs were deleted. All my pictures, games, some software were all gone. I knew something was up so I scanned my computer using Norton Anti Virus which I had bought last year. It found nothing, scrambling for answers I downloaded Spyware Doctor and it found the Trojan but it said I could only delete it if I bought the product which I don't want to do.

    How do I get rid of this Trojan? Please help.
     
  2. Kane18

    Kane18 Private E-2

    Trojan.Dluca and Trojan.lowzones HELP!

    I don't know how to get rid of these 2 Trojans, I've tried almost everything! Please help
     
  3. DavidGP

    DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

    Welcome to Majorgeeks!

    Best option for you and one we will need you to follow for assistance in malware issues is the below,

    Please follow our standard cleaning procedures which are necessary for us to provide you support. Also there are steps included for installing, running, and posting HijackThis logs as attachments.
    • Run ALL the steps in this Sticky thread READ & RUN ME FIRST Before Asking for Support
    • Make sure you check version numbers and get all updates.
    • Very Important: Make sure you tell us the results from running the tutorial...was anything found? Were you unable to complete any of the scans?...Were you unable to download any of the tools?...Did you do the on-line scans as suggested? etc.
    • After doing ALL of the above you still have a problem make sure you have booted to normal mode and run the steps in the below link to properly use HijackThis and attach a log:
    Downloading, Installing, and Running HijackThis

    Make sure you also rename HijackThis.exe as suggested in the procedures. Use analyse.exe for the new name. This is very important due to some new infections going around.




    ​
    • When you return to make your next post, make sure you attach the following logs and that you have run these scans in the following order too:
      • CounterSpy
      • AVG Antispyware log - ONLY IF NEEDED you were not able to run CounterSpy
      • Bitdefender - from step 6
      • Panda Scan - from step 6
      • runkeys.txt - the log from GetRunKey.bat
      • newfiles.txt - the log from ShowNew.bat
      • HijackThis
    NOTE: You can only attach 3 files in a single message so it will require that you use two messages to attach all of these logs!



    Please note this also Don't Bump! It Only Hurts You!!!
     

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds