I Need Malware Virus Removal Help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Explorer13, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Explorer13

Explorer13 Private E-2

Hi

I'm just trying to seek help with my computer

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

DavidGP likes this.
  3. Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth Private E-2

Help, I have hotmail email (now Outlook) and I HATE OUTLOOK !!! ! Recently I have been receiving both Girls, girls, bride type of email as well as male sex aids emails and they cannot be blocked as they are said to be coming from my own Outlook account. I have notified Abuse @ outlook repeatedly and they cannot do anything but send them to junk mail. How does someone usurp a person's email like that? I have to wonder if they are sending other emails out that are supposedly from my email account? How can I stop these? I was advised to change my password and have done that 3-4 times, but they still keep coming after my password is changed. I am a female and am neither interested in Girls, Asian, Russian or any other nationality nor do I need male enhancement products or pills. Help me please. Is this some sort of malware? Trojan? Virus? I have Microsoft Security essentials and tried AVG, nothing is stopping them.

4. Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth Private E-2

I cannot figure out how to post in general forum as before, I am not in search of malware removal programs.I just cannot figure out where the old format for posting of general questions has gone.

5. Eldon

See post #2.

DavidGP likes this.
  6. Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth Private E-2

7. Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth Private E-2

8. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Apart from doing what Eldon has suggested, you should already have changed the passwords for every email account you have. Everyone gets spam. But you must change the passwords on a different system, one you know is safe. A friend or relatives system.
    Don't click on or open any messages you don't believe are genuine and mark them as spam. Once you do that they will mostly just go in the 'spam'/'junk' folder and you can simply 'empty' that folder.

9. Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth Private E-2

Do you means all my emails like google, etc.

10. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

What I mean is every single email account that you have, no matter who the email provider is.

11. Eldon

12. Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth Private E-2

13. Eldon

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds