new malware fighter :)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by zero0, Jan 22, 2010.

1. zero0

zero0 Private E-2

Hi

I'm new member:) , I love this forum a lot. It is the best security forum in the internet. I will do my best to be malware fighter:major

2. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi and welcome to the forums zero0 :wave the more the malware fighters the better !

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

New malware fighter? :) Welcome to majorgeeks. Have you read all of the below information?

Becoming A Malware Forum Helper

What previous experience have you had with malware removal?

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

WOW thats a grand statement to make and if you follow what Kestrel posted above and do learn the Majorgeeks way then you may do really good in malware removal, but I will warn you its not an easy task, it takes a good knowledge of the Operating System and alot of hard work and dedication to get to an expert level.

Yeah do you have previous experience?

But if you do wish to get your hands dirty in malware then the link above is best to follow and good luck.

5. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG.... :wave

Shelagh :)

6. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Whatever your role, welcome.

7. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Ya, it is tough going. Someone on the malware team e-mailed some lessons for me to check out and I found that I couldn't devote the time and energy, besides my haphazard memory, to this endeavour.

I salute each and every one of the malware team for their dedication, especially our resident flying predatory malware hawk. Well done me lady.:):wave

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Thankyou Augie :grouphug

9. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Right with you augie on above statement :) Unpaid heroes every one of them.

G

10. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Unpaid but not unsung.
    And just think of all of the good Karma they are accumulating. I'd definitely would want to be sitting next to one of them in a train crash.

"And with bodies strewn everywhere, two individuals impossibly walked out of the carnage without so much as a scratch".:wave:-D;)

11. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome zero0 to the best malware forum on the planet, Our fighters do a sterling job unpaid and in their free time so lottsa kudos to them.

I would love to help with the malware forum but like Augie i have a memory retention problem due to all the medication (doctor prescribed) i have been taking.

12. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

At lest you have that excuse. I'm just ditzy... :-o

The malware fighters are super-heroes. :) Welcome to the forum zero0, if you can make it to malware fighter status and stay there, you'll be as appreciated as they are.

13. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Welcome!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds